Lost or misplaced your Chicago Patrolmen’s Federal Credit Union® debit or credit card? Notice unusual activity on your card? Card Control allows you to receive real-time alerts when your credit or debit card is used and to turn them on and off in seconds with a simple tab in your mobile app.*
Card Control allows you to personalize the types and frequency of your alerts and block transactions based on:
- Merchant type such as travel, restaurants and gas stations
- Transaction type such as Mail/Phone Order, ATM, and Online
- International such as foreign merchants
- Spending Limits, to either block or send alerts for selected transaction amounts
To Activate and Personalize Card Control on your Chicago Patrolmen’s Debit Card and/or Credit Card:
Online Banking Access
- Log in to Chicago Patrolmen’s Federal Credit Union Online Banking
- Access Card Control from the Additional Services tab
- Note: If logging in to Internet Banking from a mobile phone’s web browser, the menu bar is located in the top left corner of the screen.
Mobile Banking Access
- Log in to Chicago Patrolmen’s Federal Credit Union’s Mobile Banking App
- iPhone Users – Tap on “Card Control” at the bottom of the screen.
- Android Users: – Tap the menu icon in the top left of the screen to access “Card Control” in the menu.
- By default, all of your cards are turned ON and Alerts are enabled for all transactions. Just tap the ON or OFF button to either activate or deactivate your card. **
To personalize your Card Control settings, tap on the Alerts and Control Preferences button for each card. You can change the Alerts default setting of All Transactions to your preference by Merchant Type, Transaction Type, Location Type, or Spend Limits. Additionally, you can block select transactions from these same 4 categories.
* Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier.
**If you are turning off your debit card because of fraud, you will need to call 1-888-918-7313 during business hours to close that debit card and order a new one. Turning off your debit card in Card Control only prevents the debit card from being used as long as it is turned off.
If you are turning off your credit card because of fraud, you will need to call the number in the back of your credit card at 1-855-887-9759 to close that credit card and order a new one. Turning off your credit card in Card Control only prevents the credit card from being used as long as it is turned off.