The Right Place to Start and the Best Place to Stay
Chicago Patrolmen’s Federal Credit Union® has over 80 years of experience serving the financial needs of Police Officers and their family members. We are a thriving, high-performance Credit Union who seek talented individuals to join our team.
Chicago Patrolmen’s may not have the exact opportunity you’re looking for at this moment, but we are always interested in exploring and having great candidates available when positions become available. We strive to create a culture of learning, so employees are equipped and open to adapt and move with the company.
BRANCH REPRESENTATIVE (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME)
Chicago Patrolmen’s Federal Credit Union is looking to add to their branch representative teams. If you enjoy being successful, working as a team player, and want an opportunity with a growing and well performing credit union, this could be the position for you.
In this role, the main responsibility of a branch representative will be to assist members and potential members in a branch environment with all their financial needs.
- Welcome members and provide routine information concerning our products and services in a professional manner. Receive and process member requests and/or transactions.
- Balance a cash drawer, vault, traveler’s checks, and related instruments as necessary.
- Input approved loans within the system and disburse funds under the terms of loans.
- Be well versed in discussing financial decisions to determine how to meet the needs of the member within appropriate guidelines.
- Balance the ATM daily. Process member credit and debit card applications and all deposits made via the ATM.
- Keep abreast of new and existing credit union products, services, processes, and procedures.
- Assure that policies and procedures are followed, required reports are prepared and appropriate records are maintained and routed properly.
The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality along with strong communication skills. Possess the ability to multi-task and handle day-to-day responsibilities and interaction with members and other departments with diplomacy and tact. This position presents excellent opportunities to cross-sell our products.
Contact: Email only. Send Resume to [email protected]