In Search of a Higher Education
Chicago Patrolmen’s Federal Credit Union offers great interest rates on a variety of student loan options. We Offer Deferred Payment Student Loans, Student Loan Consolidations, and Tuition Loans.
DEFERRED PAYMENT STUDENT LOAN
A Better Way to Pay for Higher Education
Chicago Patrolmen’s Federal Credit Union now offers student loans to help you fill in the funding gaps that limited federal aid and delays in department reimbursement can create.
Our unique Student Loan Program offers low rates, as low as 6.90% APR* and the convenience of limited documentation.
- Great for supplementing undergraduate expenses
- Pay for room and board, and other expenses
- Use for graduate funds
- Make no payments until 6 months after graduation.
- Must provide class schedule, tuition bill, and proof of enrollment
- $15,000 annual limit applies. $42,000 maximum limit.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Credit restrictions apply. Check must be made payable to the institution. Interest will continuously accrue on the loan throughout the deferment and repayment period
Student Loan Consolidation
Chicago Patrolmen’s Federal Credit Union offers Student Loans for members who have completed school and are carrying loan debt.*
Benefits of Student Loans include:
- Consolidating all existing loans into one monthly bill
- You’ll be able to switch any variable-rate loans you have to our fixed interest rate
- Consolidation can lower your monthly payment
- $42,000 total maximum limit
- Rates as low as 6.90% APR**
**APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Credit restrictions apply
Make an investment in a brighter future with a Tuition Loan through Chicago Patrolmen’s Federal Credit Union.
The Credit Union offers Tuition Loans for members with children enrolled in private elementary and high schools
- Rates as low as 6.90% APR*
- Loans up to $6,000
- Repayment terms of up to 12 months
- Competitive rates
- Repayment option via payroll deduction
- Must provide copy of tuition bill