high caliber program
Arm yourself with benefits
A personalized representative and special rates are among the many perks of our High Caliber Program, which rewards members for taking advantage of multiple products and services.
To qualify just lock up 3-1-2!
- Auto Loans
- Share Certificates, Money Market, IRAs, Savings Squad
- Credit Card
- Mortgage or HELOC
- Premium Checking
- Gwen’s Helping Hands
- Debt Protection, GAP, MBP
- Killed in the Line of Duty Loan Protection
- Liberty Mutual
- LPL Financial
A Member must be using at least 2 of these services:
- Digital Wallet
- Mobile Banking
- Online Banking
- A personalized representative to serve as your main point of contact.
- A sequentially numbered program identification card.
- Guaranteed same-day loan closings (subject to standard underwriting guidelines).*
- Additional .25% APY* on all Share Certificates and IRA’s opened after qualifying for program.
- Reduction of .25% APR** on all eligible loans obtained after qualifying for program.
The following is the Agreement between you and Chicago Patrolmen’s Federal Credit Union® relating to your enrollment in the High Caliber Program. General terms affecting the High Caliber Program appear in this disclosure. General terms affecting your Chicago Patrolmen’s Federal Credit Union accounts appear in the Account Terms & Conditions disclosure.
If you discontinue the use of one of the products or services that qualify you for the program, a representative will reach out to you to advise you of the eligibility requirements to maintain High Caliber status. You will have six months to meet the requirements or you will no longer be enrolled in the High Caliber Program and you will lose all benefits and incentives associated with the Program.
In order to qualify for a same-day loan closing, you must apply by 1:00 PM CST. Once the application is processed your representative will contact you to schedule the loan closing. If the application is submitted after 1:00 PM CST you will be able to close the loan on the following business day.
*Annual Percentage Yield.
**Annual Percentage Rate.