Hold Your Horses!
We’ve mounted a search to rein in extra cash for the holidays!
Ending Soon! Skip-A-Pay ends November 15th.
Our popular Skip-A-Pay promotion allows you to pay a fee and skip your December 2023 payment on all eligible loans.*
The fee to skip your payment is $30 per loan. Applications are available online only.
To be eligible for Skip-A-Pay, you must:
- Be a member of good standing.
- Be current on all loans and credit cards with Chicago Patrolmen’s Federal Credit Union.
- Have an original loan term of 13 months or greater.
- Have one or more of the qualifying loans: New/ Used Auto, Motorcycle, Boat, Share Secured, pledge Shares, Title, and/or Signature Loans.
- Submit a completed application through our website. No faxed, phoned, mailed, or in-person applications will be accepted.
- Have a valid email address.
Applications must be received no later than 11:59 P.M. CDT November 15, 2023.
Your loan must be current and paid on time. If your payment is made during the delinquent grace period, it will not qualify for Skip-A-Pay.
Upon Skip-A-Pay approval, please be sure to cancel or postpone any automatic payments for December 2023.
You are responsible for stopping electronic payments made /scheduled via online banking or another financial institution.
Please be sure your payments restart on time after the Skip-A-Pay period.
Eligible loans include New or Used Auto, Motorcycle, Boat, Share Secured, Pledge Share, Title, and/or Signature Loans. The following loans are not eligible: Home Equity, Mortgages, Heavy Equipment, RV, Visa, Overdraft Protection, 10-1, Student, Tuition, Credit Builder, Short-Term Signature, Signature Revolving, Member Business Loans, any loan with an original term of 12 months or less, and any loan approved for Skip-A-Pay which has been refinanced before the payment is skipped.
Only the December 2023 loan payment may be skipped. The finance charge on your loan will continue to accrue and the term of your loan will be extended by one month. The $30 fee will be added to your total loan balance. Additional restrictions may apply.