Chicago Patrolmen’s Federal Credit Union® membership begins with a Savings Account. When you open your share account, you become a member of Chicago Patrolmen’s Federal Credit Union and you’re able to take advantage of all our amazing products and benefits. Our savings rates are tiered. Which means the more you save, the more you earn in interest.
- Dividends paid quarterly
- Quarterly statements
- Minimum balance of only $10
- Free Chicago Patrolmen’s Visa Debit Card
Our Money Market account allows you to earn competitive rates of return while providing you with immediate access to your money.
Our savings rates are tiered. Which means the more you save, the more you earn in interest.
- Dividends paid quarterly and reflected on your statement
- Minimum initial deposit $500
- Up to 6 monthly withdrawals, a maximum of 3 of the 6 can be to outside parties
- Federally Insured to limits specified by the NCUA
- A $15 monthly fee applies if the average daily balance falls below $500
Chicago Patrolmen’s Christmas Savers Account is designed to help you save a little money for the most expensive time of year.
Last year’s Christmas Saver’s Account included the participation of over 1,539 members who saved a whopping $1,618,797.33!
Were you one of last year’s savers? If not, there’s still time to save money this year.
- Runs from October 1 through September 30 of the following year
- Funds accumulated in your Christmas Savers account will automatically transfer into checking account on October 1st
- Higher interest rate than other types of savings accounts
- Interest compounds daily and dividends are paid quarterly
- Minimum $50 balance to be maintained to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield
- Can open any time, and no limit on the amount of deposits you make, will renew automatically
Share Certificates are a safe and secure instrument for members looking to earn higher rates of savigns dividends.
The rates are higher than on a regular savings account and, historically, have been higher than those offered by area banks.
- Minimum deposit of $500
- 6,12, 24 and 36 month terms
- Dividends paid quarterly and at the term’s end
- Early withdrawal penalties apply
individual retirement account (ira)
Consider opening an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) through Chicago Patrolmen’s Federal Credit Union to build a secure financial future.
- Roth, Traditional, and Educational IRAs available
- IRA Share Certificate investment vehicles available through Chicago Patrolmen’s
- Minimum initial deposit is $25 for a Share IRA, $1,000 for a Traditional and Roth IRA Share Certificate, and $500 for an Education IRA Share Certificate
- Competitive rates and terms
- Capitalize on the applicable tax benefits, consult your tax advisor
- Insured through NCUA approved limits.