EXTERNAL LOAN PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
External Loan Payment Instructions
Note: Any payments made after 1:00 PM CST, will be made next business day. Weekends and Holidays do not count as a business day.
- Log into your online banking.
- Once in the overview screen follow the steps below:
Click the Move Money tab then click Loan Payment on the drop-down
Follow the steps below to add an External Bank Account for loan payments:
- The Loan Payment screen will show all linked External Bank Accounts for making loan payments.
- To add an External Bank Account click Manage External Accounts at the top right of the screen.
- Click Add New Account and the Loan Payment—Add Account screen will appear.
- Here you will fill in the displayed information:
- Account Type
- Bank name or Routing Number
- Account Number twice for verification.
- Hit continue to instantly save the External Bank Account Information.
Follow the steps below to set up a payment with the added External Bank Account:
- At the top right click Make Payment.
- Choose the From Bank Account option.
- A Loan Payment screen will pop up.
- The top bar is the Pay From, then select the External Bank Account (IE: Chase Account) that you added.
- The Bar under that is the Pay Loan. This will display all loans and credit cards that you have with the Credit Union. Here you will select what loan you are trying to pay.
- You will then enter the amount you want to pay over where it displays $0.00.
- Below the amount is Initiate Payment On. This is for the date of payment. If you would like it to Repeat, check the Repeat Box to the right of the date.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions. You must click on them before it will allow you to move forward.
- Click continue once all information is filled out and it will direct you to a Confirmation Screen to review the payment summary. If you would like an email confirmation, check the box that states Remind me when payment is sent. My email is…… (your email address on file will display).
- If the payment is correct, click Make Payment.
- It will redirect you to the Loan Payment screen and will show the scheduled payment that was just submitted.
Follow the steps below to review, edit, or delete any scheduled loan payments:
- Hover over the Move Money tab.
- On the drop-down, click Loan Payments.
- All scheduled Loan Payments will appear on this screen.
- Click desired scheduled Loan Payment. Here you will be able to review, edit, or delete any scheduled loan payments
- If no scheduled loan payment is shown, please reschedule a payment by following the steps above.
- If you are having any issues, please contact the Call Center during the hours below:
- Monday through Friday – 8:00 am to 6:00 pm CST
- Saturday – 9:00 am to 12:00 pm (noon) CST
- Sunday – Closed